Online Permaculture Design Course Training 2014 - Discounted Community co-op

Hi folks
I have been away for a while honing in on my passions as well as good sites for an Eco village, from Cambodia to Australia to the Philippines.... and Ive decided upon forming our first exciting permaculture designed Eco village in the beautiful and tropical Philippines........please check it out and give me feedback if you can http://www.eco-village.net 
Ive just recently finished the Permaculture Design Institute's 72 hour dvd lectures, and the information has been phenomenal! This information should be compulsory for anyone interested in forming and designing eco villages and learning cutting edge information and design principles to ensure the greatest success, as well as learning from pioneer's in sustainable design like Geoff Lawton and Bill Mollison: the founder of Permaculture..............I really feel empowered to tackle any challenge now from how to design the eco village, zoning the gardens and animals, to passive/energy efficient and alternative housing technologies to use.....its been an intensive learning experience but its honed in on my purpose to get a self sufficient community started and thriving..........Anyway onto the training........
Now the latest and greatest breakthrough permaculture principles are being delivered in PRI's latest Permaculture training starting in the next few days. Check out the link for more info.........

www.geofflawton.com
My thought was to do a community co-operative to do the  training, where other folks can participate in this course, and save from doing it alone with the discount of group economics. With 2 people it goes from 997 to 500 each, 4 people would be 250 each and so on. Anyone interested in joining in on this one? ....................
More info below...
The once a year online Permaculture Design Course is being run by Permaculture Institute of Australia and its looks loaded with more cutting edge training thats more affordable than ever! Anyone interested in doing this as part of our online eco village community with me on this one? It runs til June and communities can get involved, so instead of it costing $997 we can each put in maybe $100(10) or $200 (5) each depending on how many participate! Check out the link and video, and let me know asap registrations close later this week! This is the cutting edge of sustainable eco-design and development folks! Check out geoff lawton on youtube and see the remarkable works that Permaculture Institute of Australia has been doing including "Greening the Desert" and "Food forests".................

2014 Online Permaculture Deisgn Course Now Open! 
http://www.geofflawton.com/sp/13753-sales-page

Geoff's Online Permaculture Design Course is Now Open!................

Geoff Lawton's Online PDC Course .....
Registrations are now open for Geoff Lawton's famous, once a year Online PDC course! .............

This is the Course students rave about on Online forums. Its the course that experienced Permaculture teachers take to broaden their understanding. Its now open and it sells out very quickly. Watch Geoff explain the details in this 15 minute video. There's a 30 day money back guarantee so you can start watching the course straight away.............

Download the guidebook that explains all you need to know to enroll in Geoff Lawton's Online Permaculture Design Course. Its an intensive 12 Week Course with Certification that was such a hit with students last year. This course sells out very quickly and will not be offered again this year. On completion you will have two bonus courses to enjoy online. Geoff's famous Earthworks Course and his new 2014 Reading the Landscape Course. Download the Guidebook Now! ..............

Hey! What happened to all the other videos on GeoffLawton.com? They're All Gone! 

Geoff Lawton's Online PDC Course 
All the videos are down except for the registrations video for the Permaculture Course. This is a big event for us so we want you all to be aware that the course is available............

All the videos will be back in a week's time, so please don't panic..............

Although the online course takes precedence and our students come first, we will still be releasing new videos over the coming months. We still have a lot of great material to share with you. So hang in with us. We got more stuff to give you.................

Tags: design, eco, permaculture, sustainable, training, village

Views: 57

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

very good reviews by those who have done it 

http://permaculturenews.org/2013/10/28/geoff-lawtons-online-permacu...

RSS

WISDOM LIBRARY

CURRENT MOON

SPACE OF LOVE MAGAZINE

Blog Posts

If I’d Have Known…..

Posted by Michelle Hazlewood on December 9, 2014 at 8:38am 0 Comments

The “T” Word

Posted by Michelle Hazlewood on November 13, 2014 at 10:05am 0 Comments

Que Sera Sera

Posted by Michelle Hazlewood on September 25, 2014 at 5:36am 0 Comments

Swedish quest to Russia! :)